expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Homebrew and bathroom dalliance

Relaxing Saturday
Ah Saturday mornings, a time to rest those weary arteries after a week of hard slog at the office. 

As much as I would love to put my feet up work beckons me once more, back to the office? I don't think so, something a little more hands on for me.

After moving a few years ago our bathroom has been in slow decline and it has come upon me now to start the rather swift process of updating it. do I have any experience in changing a bathroom? No. Have I done a lot of manual labour in the past? Not a lot. Am I confident I can complete this job to a high calibre, hells to the yes!

Once you boil down something like changing a bathroom suite, it's nothing more than removing the old fixtures, getting new ones and reconnecting all the pipe work. After tinkering with the ceilign light the other day I also noticed what bad shape the ceiling is in, another thing for the to do list it seems.

Better get a plan ready!

Oh and the homebrew is coming along nicely :) Very please with the samples I have tasted and it is ready to bottle today. Another two weeks afterwards and I can sample my very own homebrew.

I do have one challenge for you, names. Any awesome names for my brew will be welcomed, I'm thinking something along the lines of inspiration or kingDOM Beer, although the first sounds like a perfume and the second is just my ego talking :)

Anyway whatever you're up to enjoy the day, rest recuperate and get stuck into something amazingly awesome!

Enjoy.

Dom

PS plans for Christmas lunch are under way  looks like we're hosting this year, bring on the pasting table!

Pic by: Hector Alejandro

3 comments:

  1. Just discovered your blog - great writing, keep it up! I've added you to me favourites list. You sound a bit like MMM but not as exhausting!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by - just checked out your blog, loving your work left you a comment over there too.

    Dom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers Dom,

    You've helped inspire me to pick up the blogging again.

    Cheers

    Mark

    ReplyDelete