expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

Utter Tiredness


Tired Frankie by ME!
Tired Frankie

As the title shows I have been suffering recently. 


What with our little man's antics, various friends weddings, new work deadlines and life as usual I have neglected the old blogging.

Anyway onwards and upwards. 

As I say I've been feeling pretty wiped out recently. Usually it's just a case of going to bed a little earlier to get over this, but with all of the above this just hasn't happened and when it has I don't feel any the better for it.

So I'm looking for ideas to combat tiredness. Obviously a break from my usual duties would be nice but with no holiday time on the horizon until September it looks unlikely this will happen (along with the fact that when I am on holiday my fatherly duties don't stop!).

I've previously used a phone app to check on my sleeping patterns and done some (brief) research into circadian rhythms. I have to say I have completely forgotten what my results were with this so I think I will look into this first.

The long weekend is looming and along with some gardening I really need to get done (please don't rain!) I will try and put some time aside for a little relaxation. Now in the past relaxation has always been a code word for Netflix and wine, but I'd like to change my tactic on this and move towards a healthier type of relaxation. I'm thinking something along the lines of a bit of exercise and some meditation.

I've not tried meditating for a long time and then I'm not sure if I quite got it. I'm willing to give it a shot again though.

So off for little ones bath time now. 

How do you relax? Do you wind down with a glass of something nice? Or do you take a healthier approach?

No comments:

Post a Comment