expr:class='"loading" + data:blog.mobileClass'>

The cider insider

So the bathrooms taking a little longer than planned although coming along well. I thought I'd take a break from it though to make some cider!

I've never made it before so it's a little adventure for me. 

This is only part one as I did this after work late night and didn't have time to add the yeast yet.


What you'll need:

Apples
Yeast
Patience

Equipment:

Knife for Chopping
Muslin cloth for filtering
Hand blender for blendering
Covered bucket

Method:

Take apple


















Chop apple




















Repeat lots















Blend apples




















 
Stick into muslin and squeeze. So far I have about 3-4 litres!
 
This is as far as I got last night so I'll update with more method and pics soon.

With this method you don't need a cider press either, which makes it a lot less expensive!

 
Dom

No comments:

Post a Comment